Tooth infection drain and Wisdom tooth removal

Posted , 2 users are following.

Getting a wisdom and the two molars next to it pulled on the 29th of March 2018 . I have severe dry socket with one other extraction. I had an infection they drained it I'm not a whole lot of pain but my jaw is still killing me. All I see is horror stories about wisdom teeth does anybody have any good stories about getting their pulled?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry no good news to report on this subject, unfortunately. I've still got jaw pain and can't open my  mouth normally and thats been over a month now. Several  courses of antibiotics, internal bleeding from all the ibuprofen and I've still got to have the roots removed, wisdom teeth are an absolute nightmare. Don't want to put you off but I wish someone had warned me before hand !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.