Top Physicians

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone know of a Dr. that has been doing research on Granuloma Annulare or who is the top Physician for treating this disease?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

No.  I think I tried researching that some time ago and did not have much luck.  The dermatologist that I am seeing now is at a teaching university and she has never had a patient on the ROM treatment. I got on it through a second opinion I had this summer out of state, and so my dr. here at home is following up.  I guess I am sort of her research experiment smile  I really wish there was more research being done.  It is a horrible disease with so much unknown to it.
    • Posted

I am on ROM treatment now for 4 months and I have not had any results. My Dr. said 4-6 months so I am waiting 2 more months before discontinuing. Thanks for answering.
    • Posted

It is so crazy how some things work for some people... What in the world could cause this disease to rise up out of the blue in a healthy person?????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.