Torn frenulum

Posted , 10 users are following.

imagetore my frenulum completely when i was 16 am now 33 just seeking opinions if i should get anything done on it or if it looks decent its more a mental thing aesthetically versus having any issues imageimageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Todd

Are you having any problem with it...Ken

• Posted

If its working okay i'd leave it alone. I've always hated the aesthetics of my penis but there's not really a lot you can do to change it

• Posted

If you are not having any problem. Leave it alone. Why mess it up and why put yourself in pain. I think your good to go.

Have a great day....Ken

• Posted

Old thread, but I had the exact same back story.

Get some cream called Diprosalic

Ingredients: betamethasone (as dipropionate 0.064%)/salicylic acid

(I had this prescribed for psoriasis)

Put on the scar like 2 times a day, for a week total.

The scar will dissolve and be barely noticeable.

You can do the whole process again after a 2 week break if you want.

• Posted

THE PENIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. DO NOT DO ANYTHING! IF SHE DOESN'T INTERFERENCE WITH EREKTION OF COURSE

• Posted

Hello. same thing happened to me when I was younger. did you notice any swelling during sex?

• Posted

Tbh ,It looks good aesthetically. Leave it as it is now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.