Tracking your symptoms/anyone?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve been trying to keep a sort of running tally on my symptoms with Peri and how they coincide with my cycle.

Anyone else want to start doing it too and compare with each other on this thread? 

It might be helpful with all of our crazy health anxiety- something it seems we ALL suffer from lol.

My last period was Nov. 17th 

Today would be day 26.

My symptoms around the 12-15 days were BAD.

After that until now they weren’t horrible- still there but not overwealming.

Today- I seem to be having more. 

Whoosh whoosh head last night.

Heart palps.

Random pains here and there.

This morning- more heart palps, heavy head, more health anxiety and fear of “is that a heart attack? My left elbow hurts” and “oh wait- is THAT a heart attack? My jaw hurts”....”maybe THATS a heat attack, I might feel chest pain”......so yeah it’s one of those mornings here lol.

Evidently starting on day 25 or so, progesterone gets higher and estrogen plummets? 

How about you? Have you noted any specifics during certain days? 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sometimes yes and sometimes no.  Sorry that's not very encouraging. Lol.  But, I use a menopause app on my phone that lets me keep up with all of my symptoms throughout the month.  It helps with my anxiety if I can go back and notice that I had a particular symptom at the same point in my cycle before.  Who knows...whatever helps with the anxiety!

• Posted

Hi there,

With periods every 2 weeks I find it almost impossible to track any of my symptoms as I just feel crap most of the time anyway. New symptoms, old ones recurring, usual stuff.

Today I was walking the dog and felt nauseous, had back pain and just felt so miserable I wanted to cry. Its nearly Christmas, everyone is cheerful but all Im thinking is ' how ill am I going to feel this Christmas day?'!!

Last year I cooked for 6 which was a trial in itself as I had a massive anxiety attack in the morning!

Oh its awful but we must remind ourselves that this is hormones and we arent dying.

You are not alone x

• Posted

Yep- same. All these cheery people everywhere and I’m trying but always have underlying “meh” lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.