Training and Lisinopril

Posted , 9 users are following.

Recently started on these and really affecting my running. Does anyone struggle with exercise and this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Lisinopril has many side effects and it's well known for it's many side effects...I've had every listed and unlisted side effect from taking lisinopril...I stopped taking it for 30 days and felt a lot better; could breathe normally, joint pain went away in my shoulder/arms, etc...I only take it when absolutely necessary and the doctor knows this...you should tell your doctor now about the problems you're having...BP medication did change my entire life for the worse; heavy legs, abnormal breathing, cough, being tired...etc...Good luck; nip this in the bud; don't suffer with side effects...

• Posted

hi

i am scared of esophageal cancer

i have pretty much same symptoms as you wrote 3 years ago.

can you plus send me message to speak with you i am so scared.

thanks

• Posted

@christopher1609 hi Christopher, did you ever get to the bottom of your pain ? i have similar symptoms

• Posted

Hi , Christopher how are you feeling well. Have you ever got everything figured out? Im having the same symptoms.

• Posted

The blood pressure levels (especially the systolic blood pressure) drop after exercise and it is called post-exercise hypotension. This drop is more in people with high blood pressure. When medicating on ACE inhibitor Lisinopril, the post-exercise hypotension can cause dizziness. It is better to talk to your doctor about your exercise routine and intensity while on Lisinopril.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.