Tramadol

Posted , 2 users are following.

I bought Tramadol off the internet . It seems to originate from Egypt. I am a recovering alcoholic (no booze for the last 12 yers and I thank God evey day) and a number of things happened in my life all at once including being fired after 30 years and having a sick daughter. I felt so fearful that I went to sometimes 3 AA meetings a day. But still the fear would not go and I knew that whatever happened , I must never ever pick up a drink again. I hurt my arm and an elderly eighbour gave me some co-codamols and I took them without understanding or stopping to think what I was doing. What I immediately noticed is they took the edge off my anxieties and I slept at night. When I ran out I went to the internet to look for more at all these online pharmacies and saw Tramadol advertised. It seemed that it was non-addictive and in my insanity I also ordered 5mg diazepam. I have been taking these for 2 months now and am ill and addicted. I cannot believe what I have done. That I could be so stupid. If I stop taking them the terrors and weakness are unbearable. I can scarecely eat. Obviously my wife and children can see something is wrong. I am going to the GP on Thursday and confess and I pray he will be able to help me.

Be warned everyone : pain killers are often opiate based and addictive. Also never buy valium like I have. Dont ever buy drugs on the internet and only take things under medical supervision. If anyone reading this is religious please pray for me and all the suffering alcoholics nd drug addicts hidden out of sight in a domestic nightmare like the one I have created.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

tramadol is very addictive. This site used to have loads of posts from people describing this nightmare drug. Its a very effective painkiller.......but try and come off it. the withdrawal effects are horrific.

I am sorry to hear of your story but go and see your gp and admit your problems with your family.

And if a mod is reading this can someone explain why all the really useful tips that used to be here have been removed?...........

Anthony

• Posted

[quote:bde4b1801a=\"Anthony Pilot\"]And if a mod is reading this can someone explain why all the really useful tips that used to be here have been removed?...........

[/quote:bde4b1801a]

There was a technical glitch and they vanished. Sorry smile

• Posted

I take Tramadol 100mg for pain purposes and find that it is a useful painkiller. I was on it for 8 months in 2007 and then stopped it with no adverse reaction, however, I did this gradually and started tapering my drugs down so instead of taking 2 each drug time I would take one 4 times a day, then 1 two times a day and then i'm using them as and when needed but only when other painkillers do not touch my pain. I was prescribed them as a result of an accident when i smashed my ankle and leg up.

I have recently had further surgery on my ankle recently and whilst I was in hospital they gave me tramadol and again, now from June I had just taken a dose now. However, when I came round from my 2nd op in June they gave me tramadol when I was in recovery. My point I guess is that it's a useful tool for pain relief and less scary than morpine patches and morphine tablets.

OP, I would urge that you tell your doc what you are doing and get them to support your drug withdrawal if necessary, don't do it alone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.