Tramadol

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have being taking tramadol for abt 2years 3months when I stop taking tramodol I had bitter redrawal symptom seizure and stomach pain and headache fever sweating peeling of my hands and torso but I still have stomach pain and I was a smoker of marijuana which I quite smoking now my skin is peeling under my legs blister and depression I feel dying

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it sucks. But you will see in time that the tramadol is controlling you. You are not controlling it. I took it for 15 years. I was told it was not addicting. Lies, lies, lies. When I missed my two aday, I was a nightmare to all. When I took them, I was the life of the party. You will find out that once you suck it up and quit, you will be the life of the party without it.

I decided to just stop. Yes, I was Miserable. Insomnia, cold chills, sick, etc. Cold turkey. I would use herbal binding slot and it helped some. What will help the most is getting into a support group. You help each other out.

If you really want your soul back, go for it. Life begins again when you decide to take it back.

• Posted

When you say that you were the life and sole at a party when you took Tramadol, did you drink any alcohol with them? I'm not trying to judge, I'm just interested. As I've given up alcohol since taking them as I'd be too scared to chance it. I'm just wondering if you or anyone you know has taken both? Tramadol don't give me that kind of lift.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.