TRAMADOL ADDICTION DIFFERENTCOUNTRIES

Posted , 11 users are following.

I'm in uk trying to stop taking Tramadol .wondered how wide spread this problem is. Would love to hear from people from other countries to get an insight the scale of this problem.

5 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Stephen. I'm from the UK also, on day 3 of cold turkey after taking up to 8 50mg pills a day. Was put on tramadol 4 years ago due to a hip injury, started taking them just for the energy and feeling of euphoria. I decided enough was enough and came off, feels absolutely horrible. I told my girlfriend and my parents everything just so get it out in the open. I've been to see my Gp this morning to make sure I can't ever get this prescribed again. Going to a addiction recovery clinic tomorrow to speak to someone there. Anyway, I just wanted to know how you coped and how long before you started feeling normal again? Did you beat this nasty drug? I sincerely hope so. Sorry for the essay, this is my first post.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.