Tramadol and lyrica withdrawl

Posted , 4 users are following.

Help! I have my two young children and i feel like im dying today. Took last tramadol yesterday at 9:30am. Now 28 hours later. Im so nauseas right now and badly aching all over. I had bad cold and hot flashes plus diarrhea. I took 5 immodium to carb this and has helped some. Im out of both my lyrica and tramadol of which i have taken both for 2 years. I have two young children to care for and can stop heaving. Help pls what do i do to survive this? I get my refills Tuesday! I have never felt so terrible withdrawing from two meds. No other rx to take other thab immodium, benadryl and omeprazole. Kratom is not legal here anymore.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Get some CBD oil and put 1-2 drops  under  your tongue.  It will relax you and help with the withdrawals.  It's natural and doesn't have the THC in it.  Good luck and please get off the Tramadol before it causes unreversable damage with your bowels and stomach.  Trust me it can happen....it did to me.   There's natural vitamins, herbs and minerals that will help without the drugs.  Try Cordyceps Senepses mushrooms.  Good luck and God bless you. 

• Posted

I am so sorry you are struggling in this way, Can I ask why you have run out of your meds and don't get anymore until Tuesday?

What are you taking them for and are you trying to taper or go cold turkey.

Try having warm baths, plenty liquids, try and eat well you need to keep your strength up, try and get out for a walk even if it's the last thing you feel like doing, youl be surprised how it makes you feel afterwards, or just wrap up and try and relax😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.