Tramadol,pizotifen and gabapentin .

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have a few conditions but the two that kill me most are sciatica and hemicrania continua , I have burning pain in all my joints ,movement is sore but use it or loose it but sometimes it’s hard cos the pain is unbearable , my pain is between 8and 10 for the past few weeks  anyone in the same boat ? I take tramadol ,pizotifen ,lansoprazol ,acrete d3 , gabapentin is new today so we will see if it helps I also take prochlaperazine for nausea  , has anyone else used these meds together ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I went on Tramadol and Pizotifen at the same time 10 years ago,Gabapentin more recently. I'm going for a medication review shortly so I'll keep you updated.

• Posted

I’ve had both Pizotifen and Lansoprazole. My Lansoprazole was always fine, but I personally didn’t like Pizotifen. I had side effects of dizziness and tingling (in face usually from about 30 minutes after I took it till several hours after). I found myself getting anxious and stressed about these symptoms which would usually give me a headache, however I do note that they weren’t as severe or as random as before. I have no idea about the other ones though, sorry! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.