Tramadol withdrawal

Posted , 6 users are following.

I take tramadol for chronic pelvic pain, but as I have been taking it for 2 months and pain has gone or decreased a lot on it, I was wondering about coming off it and just taking when pain gets bad again.

I havent had any since thursday so 3 days in total.  I have been feeling weepy all weekend but am also suffering from depression and havent been having a good time of it lately.  Just wondered if withdrawal syptons should have finished or is it something I will have to come.  Just have heard horror stories and not looking forward to it.

x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you’ve already  been taking tramadol for 2 months, and still have the ability NOT to take any for 3 days. Then I’d advise that you never EVER take another one, and destroy your remaining supply. 

I would never discount another person’s pain. But trust me. Your pelvic pain is peanuts compared to the HELL of getting addicted to tramadol! 

Do you want your pelvis to hurt? Or do you want to have your very soul crushed from the inside out? 

I’m not exaggerating one bit sunflower. Find ANY other substance to deal with your pain. Tramadol will destroy your very being. Everything you used to be, and thought that you were and were going to be will be crushed along with your soul and the souls of those who truly love you! 😐

• Posted

Tramadol is a strong pain killer but the important fact you should know about this medication is that it should not be taken without doctor's prescription and should not be stop without doctor's advice. You should take the pills only according to the doctor's guideline and you won't get any negative side-effects on your health.So you have to be careful about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.