Tramadol withdrawal

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was addicted to tramadol for years, i slightly reduced my dose for a couple of days, then i bought some kratum and used about 2 grams in the morning and 1 gram in the evening in place of the tramadol. i withdrew without any discomfort.

i had tried many times to get off the tramadol but was i unsuccessful due to the withdrawal symptoms. i have to say i was tempted to take the kratum longer than i needed too but didnt. i wanted to share this information for a long time and haven't sooner because i do not really want to recommend people take anything but the kratum made it possible for me to get rid of my addiction

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ps it took 2 weeks in all
  • Posted

Did you have to taper the kratom?

• Posted

HI  I suppose I did taper the kratum, I took it for two weeks and less in the second week. I could still feel some withdrawal symptoms but not nearly as much as I did when I tried in the past
  • Posted

Hey ange7a 

I am currently trying to detox from tram.

I have taken it for many years anywhere from 1000mg a day to now 3-350 mg 

( the last 2.5 weeks about 3-400 mg day)

I took my last ones yesterday ( 350mg)

Today I’ve taken 2 hydrocodone 5mg 

I have 8 of those left some flexeril and Mobic. I was thinking about kramtom but afraid of addiction to that 

I can feel the aniexty restless body tempature changes etc already 

Any suggestions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.