Trandoparil/mavik

Posted , 3 users are following.

been taking this since august. any reviews on it ? also i still get blood pressure spikes does thay mean i gotta change my diet . im still heavy but lost alot of weight went from 578 to 428. im very active but have slowed down .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

brandon0934...You stated you'd lost quite a bit of weight. This is a GREAT thing, & certainly does help blood pressure. I don't know what your weight numbers mean, but it's obvious you are not here in Canada. If you are still overweight, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to lose a few more pounds., but I'm not taking away from you the fact that you've done a great job in getting the weight off. Also, keep up your activity whatever it is that you're doing/done. Even walking 45min/day helps.

Remember, blood pressure does spike. You can have a certain reading one minute, then it can be quite a bit higher the next. This is completely normal. Certain thoughts, emotion, etc.etc.

changes the reading. If you had reading say of 125/78...then suddenly it went to 170/80; then I'd wonder. A few points here/there isn't anything to worry about.

Like I say...I would need more information.

You've been on the Mavik since August...what is the dosage???

• Posted

yeah its a few spikes here there . And yeah i started 4mg in august i also have a broken wisdom tooth and filling whixh i dont think they did a good job on...

• Posted

Ok..if it's just a few spikes here or there, I wouldn't worry about it, unless like I said previously, it's a gigantic spike.

I think you're just fine., but I'm not a doctor..just someone with a lot of experience.

• Posted

Just keep exercising, lowering the dosage of medications can also cause weight to fall faster.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.