Transfer To Universal Credit

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Denise I have been hearing a lot about UC I'm in the support group with additional SDP and was wondering if you would be able to answer my question. Will the DWP inform me by letter if and when I have to either make a claim or be automatically be transferred to UC and would my money be stopped until then? Thank you for your advise

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I'm not sure what you've heard but managed migration doesn't start until the end of 2019 but most likely it won't be until years after that. You definitely don't have anything to worry about at all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.