Transfer with a toddler at home

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last transfer it was just me and so I was able to stay ‘quiet’ for a full two days. But this time is different because I’ll have my 3 yo girl at home with me. I’ll stay at home and my husband will stay home day of transfer but will go back to work the day after. She’s still in a crib so I have to lift her in and out for bed and nap. She’s also not yet able to get in her car seat alone quite yet so I have to lift her in. Did your Drs say anything about this? Mine just said to try to minimize activity with her which will be hard because she is super high energy!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I did not have any restrictions. I also have a 3 yo and had to lift her up at times. For the first couple of days, maybe lift her up/down only when you have to but avoid carrying her around.

• Posted

I talked to Canadian and Ukrainian doctors and my Canadian one said not to lift anything heavier than 10 kg for a week. While my current doctor in Ukraine, btc says absolutely no restrictions except for saunas and “running marathons” haha. Good luck!

• Posted

My clinic does not restrict you physically after a FET. I asked specifically if I could lift my baby and RE said absolutely. He didn’t even ask about age or weight of baby. That FET was a success!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.