Transmitting hep be through sex

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am in my 30s and have hepatitis b but not active/undetectable, but a carrier. My girlfriend just had her second shots out of three. What are the chances of her getting hep b if we have I protracted sex. Would pulling out help or would it be fine to get off inside? If it is better to just wait until her third shot, we will do that as well. Any help is appreciated. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Boomer,

If I was you I would wear protection because as you know you produce lubricant not just jizz and your girlfriend could catch it from that please wait until she is protected you do not want to pass it on to her. Please wait or wear a condom, I've just cleared Hep C myself and I would hate to think id ever put my partner in danger.

Stay safe,

Tracy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.