Trapped Gas!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, Need some help with trapped gas relief !

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

How can I help
    • Posted

Do  you have any remedies for trapped gas.... I've taken Gas-x  and it hasn't helped....  I had oatmeal and one slice of toast today... and the pain of the trapped gas is horrible !

• Posted

I drink chamomile tea , as hot as I can .

Peppermint tea is good also. Hope you get some relief soon .

• Posted

Thank you.... do you still have your gallbladder?

• Posted

Hi,I had my gallbladder taken out 4 weeks ago .

Chamomile tea has helped me with gas pain before and after removal.

I can't tolerate peppermint but that's good also. Hope you get some relief soon.

Gas pain can be excruciating!

• Posted

Hi, What do you eat?   I can't tolerate nothing at this moment.... I've dealt with a lot of medical issues....however this is horrible!  The heartburn is also horrible....I tried Apple Cider Vinegar which  I use to drink twice a day but  I think it was to much acid ....although some people swear by it for acid! 

• Posted

Hi, I eat crackers, sweet potato, jacket potato , white bread .

Small amounts of chicken , cod , I can't tolerate vegetables.

I take gaviscon and pantoprazole for the acid reflux .

It is a nightmare , I'm so fed up of the same things every day !

Nothing spicy , just very bland .

• Posted

try these options it works.

1. Buy cummin seeds and fennelgreek seeds. You will get from Indian stores easily.

2. take cup of water and add few cummin or fennelgreek seeds and warm it for 1 or 2 minutes in the oven.

3.wait until its warm enough to drink. filter it or you can chew the seeds as you drink water

4.After drinking take a  small walk inside the home. Gas will be relieved by lot of burping.

5. Cummin seed is very effective for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.