Trapped in hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

I COULD NEVER MORALLY HARM MYSELF. I AM CATHOLIC BUT IT SURE FELT GREAT TO JUST WRITE THOSE THOUGHTS DOWN. VENTING. NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.

NOTHING LIKE REALLY PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gerri,I do the same,if I can't talk to my wife there's always here and other sites,sometimes it's just good to ramble on,people will read it and take what they like and reply or not but the best thing is that you have spent time releasing all the crappy stuff within,we are mostly all in the same boat, sometimes I write on FB a really long story about the way I feel only to end up deleting it all but hey it's out of my system so who cares,lets hope the new year is a better one, all the best smile 
    • Posted

Best of luck to you both & here's hoping for a more positive 2015. Geri you are not alone with regards (what seems like incompetent) doctors. They have taken almost 5 years to diagnose fibromalgia within my wife & sending her away time & time again. I also hope you feel better after your 'rant'. Its good to do that sometimes & although i don't know you personally - you are not useless.
  • Posted

Hiya geri, don't loose hope I know what you are going through been there myself and its hell like you said. WTF some of these doctors are not struck off I will never know, no compassion at all. You vent away if it helps and I wish you a better new year and I hope you are able to escape with some sleep time.
    • Posted

Sadly to them we are lumps of meat, but come the revolution lol  keep your spirits up you are not alone. 
    • Posted

you got that right. herd the cattle in and out ASAP. they need their new "beemers' and they don't even give you a wheelchair
  • Posted

Vent away that's what these forums are for people to tell how they feel what others have said is right I feel the same banging your head against a brick wall talking to doctors 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.