Trazadone?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! How is this for anxiety/ depression?

I am currently on 20 mg celexa for 10 weeks and still getting anxiety.

This would be an add on to the celexa.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I was on trazodone and klonopin

Complete nightmare withdrawling from both..

Never again will I take take anything like those

• Posted

i was on Trazodone at night for sleep along with celexa and it was a nightmare. I was tired all the time. It was really hard to come off of it and i was only on it for 3 weeks. It also caused me to have to start the whole process of celexa start up effects all over again.

• Posted

What kind of effects did traz have on you when you came off? I had a terrible time with withdrawling from traz. A complete nightmare.I was on for about 18 months

• Posted

i had horrible anxiety, tremors, extreme fatigue, hot flashes, heart palpatations, extreme dizziness. All of this lasted for a good two weeks. Thank goodness i had a week off work the first week.

• Posted

I had all of that too but for a very very long time

• Posted

Hello! Celexa makes me tired all the time .

Did the celexa help you ?

I thought the trazadone would help with the tiredness.

Thanks!

• Posted

The combination of both made me extremely tired. The trazodone was added to help me sleep. I'm only on week 15 of celexa 10 by itself and i'm still tired in the morning. i take mine at night. I'm planning to give the celexa 6 more weeks and hopefully the fatigue will subside by then.

• Posted

I agree with the others. Made my anxiety worse and was HELL to come off of. I'm currently 4 1/2 months med free and doing great!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.