Trazadone Has Changed My Life....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on Trazadone for 7 months now,and it's the best anti-depressant i have ever been on.

For 5 years i tried every anti-depressant going and had no effect from any of them,until i tried trazadone.

I've not felt this good in years,at the start i had blurred vision for a few weeks now i have no side-effects at all.

I take 250mg at night,it helps me sleep and i wake up in the morning feeling refreshed :D

x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I was delighted to read your experience as I have suffered from anxiety and depression for years and am only now receiving help. I was given citalopram but after 2 tablets I had to give up. On Monday of this week I started on trazodone so was feeling very apprehensive until I read your experience. I will let you know how I go on after three weeks. Thanks again.
  • Posted

hi how did you get on with trazodone
  • Posted

I'm taking trazodone (DONARENĀ®,Desyrel etc) for about 3 mouths and it's really working for me.

First off It helps a lot for sleep, I have problem to sleep since I was 8 years and just now I can sleep 7-8 hours a day and I wake up refreshed, ready to drive, ready to work and no dizziness.

Dosage is 150mg at night.

I have anxiety and depression so it really helps to deal with it plus I can sleep better and have a regular life.

I have no side effects. My doctor told me that is a very safe medication, seniors use it and have no problem.

Plus I'm on Dogmatil 100mg (Sulpiride) to increase my mood and Lexapro for my panic attacks. I'm not feeling any side effect since these 3 medications are considerable safe, and I can say it is.

trazodone does not work alone for depression or anxiety but it does help a lot.

If you are a little bit worryed, it's normal; the very first week on trazodone may cause headache , dizzy, but it dissapears ussualy.

• Posted

i was to scared to try the meds im still taking citaolpram diazapm and thyroxine ment to be taking trazodone as well but been scared stillohigh aixanity and bad panack attacks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.