Trazodone , tinitus

Posted , 3 users are following.

After 10 years of Trazodone as a sleep aid (50mg) I stopped taking it 2 years ago, since then I have experienced blurred or smoky vision, continuous ringing in my ears (tinitus), serious tension headaches in my head and neck often triggered by smells like bleach or my wife's nail polish remover. I thought I had Occipital Neuralgia but after stumbling on to this site I'm starting to rethink my initial assumption. If anyone can corroborate these effects I love to hear from you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I still take it on and off I was put on this as I was on z cant remember the name but I find when I use trazodone. I am a lot slow in the morning.

when I stopped using it I suffered the same things blurred vision and headache were intense. this were removal side effects.

i take nortripline five tablets i have got it to 3 that dos help relax u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.