Trazodone Withdrawal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi - I have been through a series of meds before the latest round of Trazodone 250mg and Remeron 30 mg. I am slowly titrating off of Trazodone (down to 200mg) because I was tired of hearing myself complain that the regimen wasn't helping much(I got a little more sleep 5-6 hrs, but no slight boost w/anxiety and depression.) The meds were prescribed for a bad bout with anxiety/insomnia which tripped into depression. I feel pretty bad, hard to concentrate, less sleep, spacey, depressed. I don't have much energy to improve my life. I want to hide, but uncomfortable not knowing what to do with myself which makes everything worse. I want to feel good again! Any experience or thoughts to share to get better?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi hope you are doing ok how are you now. I too are suffering withdrawal symptoms quit 9 weeks ago. Anxiety, depression and weid dizzy spells .hope you are feeling better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.