Treatmeant

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone used Terrasil skin repair to help clear up white patches? I read it can also be used to help with itching but luckily that doesn’t occur often for me.   Or can anyone recommended creams that work well with repairing the skin that I would not need a prescription for? Thank you in advance smile 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Cayla- My mother- in- law ( whom I thought I had nothing in common with 🙄wink also has LS. The clob was too costly for her and she uses the Terrasil Max and likes it better than Emuaid. I bought it on Amazon $24 per tube compared to $48 for Emuaid.  I personally use Emuaid and I really like it. 

• Posted

Awesome thank you much!! Would you chose Emuaid over the Terrasil

• Posted

Try Cortizone 10 maximum strength...I used the ointment and had good results!

• Posted

Have tried Emuaid and it worked well; havent tried Terrasil. To keep the area moist, I use coconut oil or a product you can get on Amazon called YES VM...Both work well! Two other tips...only wear 100 % cotton underwear, and rinse after EACH time you pee ....I got a bottle like you get in the hospital to rinse that area. you can get them in medical supply places. Many people go on a gluten fre diet, as wheat, rye or barley affect the LS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.