Treatment found for chronic sinusitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi

I have had sinusitis 9 months after a fall when I struck my head on concrete. I had two courses om Amoxocilin which helped but did not resolve. I tried sinus rinses which also helped but did not resolve it. By chance I started to use a vibration plate exercise machine and it has really helped. The reason may be stimulation of the lymphatic system which drains infection. I just wanted to share this information and to hear from anyone who has found the same effect. I tried to tell a vascular surgeon, who deal with lymphatic systems but he blanked me.

best wishes

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I saw a FB post about this yesterday. How are you getting on ?

I have had this for over a year after a bad cold.

I am convinced it may be lymphatic too as pressure in my head back of neck but no congestion my nose is clear but blocks at night.

I don't think I will be using a video plate as I have chronic pain though.

Maybe of some use to others though..

• Posted

hi debbiegeof

vibration plates have worked for me.

good luck

best wishes

• Posted

which vibration plates did you buy and also whereabouts on your neck - as I feel this started on my neck when driving - I may try and manually do this on my neck to see if it helps
    • Posted

hi

I bought it on eBay for £50 but as far as I can see it  is an i-fit and is a commercial quality machine. I stand on it for 20 mins a day, in four 5 minute episodes with knees bent and it has really made a difference.

best wishes

• Posted

thanks for reply - I think it would destroy me using that esp with my dizzy spells - good that it works for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.