TREATMENT THAT WORKS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Please try Epsom salt and warm water and let it soak into you skin. After one use of it I woke up and so much of my PR has cleared. I only let it soak in for about 10 mins. Seriously give it a try because it promotes healing of the skin.

It was my moms idea because when she had elbow surgery she used this trick and her surgeon was amazed by how well and quickly her skin healed.

Try it! Anything is worth a shot believe me I tried a million things and just last night I was crying about how awful I looked and I felt it would never get better, but I am so grateful to have woken up looking a million times better.

Hope this helps someone!

Everyone feel better soon! Believe me it does get better!

Feel free to message me if you need any support or encouragement.... I know this is a negative time but we must stay positive!! smile

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi I am really struggling with PR and how much salt did you put in the bath? I don't know how much to put in and can't bare to suffer anymore!
    • Posted

I actually didn't bathe in it, but you can! I just soaked gauze in it and then wrapped the gauze around my body and let it soak in.

There should be instructions on the bag the salt came in.

It should say how much salt per cup or something like that! Good luck!

• Posted

bethy lizzy, my daughter is currently suffering through this and we are going to try your remedy. After soaking her face with the Epsom salt, do we rinse it off or leave the residue on because as you may know the Epsom salt leaves a white residue? Thanks for your reply!
  • Posted

How do i soak in it are how to soak it on my face to i want to soak my face and body
    • Posted

For your face I would sock wash clothes in the mixture and then place those on your face! 
  • Posted

Hi bethy lizzy. I was wondering how many days you did this treatment for until your PR was completely clear or almost completely clear?? 
    • Posted

Like 2 weeks.... I combined this treatment with tanning for 2 weeks!! 
  • Posted

How much of ur body had the rash? I'm asking cuz I have it mostly on my back but red spots all over from my legs to my chest........ Is using gauze more efficient or is bathing in the salts?  And I've only used salts that are scented....... Should I use unscented salts?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.