Tree Tea Oil

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a bad outbreak of Eczema and was desperate for relief.  I had a bottle of tree tea oil and thought it might help since my friend said it was good for everything.  That has been over 6 mos. ago and I have not had an outbreak since I used it.  I have to share this.  It could help someone else.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for sharing what's working for you!  I'm definitely going to try it out!

• Posted

I hope it works for you, too.  I want to shout it from the rooftop!!  No more nasty blisters, itching or awful looking skin.
  • Posted

Thanks for your testimonial Leka!

Yes, researchers have been documenting that Tea Tree Oil can help combat Staph bacteria, that in turn is believed to be the most common and probable culprit behind Eczema and other similar skin diseases. Anyone can google up "Staph and Tea Tree Oil" as well as "Staph and Eczema" to confirm the documented links.

There never is a guarantee of results for anyone because each person reacts differently to medication, has a unique immune system, as well as a specific variant of the disease. However, many patients can benefit from this information and your anecdotal case proves that it is indeed possible to cure eczema thanks to what nature has to offer.

Glad you have been successful!

Greg.

• Posted

I can't say enough good things about the Tea Tree Oil.  I just tried it not knowing about the studies that have been done.   I hope it works for everyone. 

• Posted

Thanks for sharing this - I have been using a tea tree cream and it seems to be the only thing that gives relief from the itching and helps my skin heal. I also have a bottle of the oil. I may try direct application to see if it helps.

L

• Posted

Hi Lelly,

Congratulations on your success story with Tea Tree Cream! Just a small word of caution about using pure or highly concentrated Tea Tree essential oil : Some people develop severe allergic reactions with it, and once your skin is sensitized, you will never be able to use it again in your lifetime.

As they say, a little goes a long way... so you might want to experiment by diluting it considerably in a carrier oil such as Calendula or St. John's Wort, also both known to be beneficial against eczema, but with practically no risk. No one really knows what concentration of Tea Tree can become problematic... it's a case by case situation... but please do realize that Tea Tree contains very powerful molecules that can end up doing exactly the opposite of what you are trying to achieve if you abuse of their powers! The cream you are using probably only contains 1-5% Tea Tree Oil, a guideline that is usually considered safe for sensitive skin and that most cream manufacturers will respect for safety.

Best of luck in achieving further successful results!

Greg.

• Posted

What kind/brand of tea tree oil did you use?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.