Tremor and severe anxiety, any suggestions?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone,

Hope you are well.

I would like to share my mom's problem that include some consistent neurological and phycological disorders.

After my father's stroke my mom fell into depression and severe anxiety. Apart from that, she has idiopathic tremor in all over her body.

We made MRI which didn't show anything suspicious and the doctor says it's idiopathic tremor. She's taking some high blood pressure and some blood thinners

drugs and started SSRi's with benzodiazepines. SSRi's help her only 2 moths. Her doctor gave her antipsychotic as an alternative and to gain some gain which she did. Antipsychotic worked for 3 months but then stop working and we stop them because she had side affects on her ability to think and act.

Also taking Xanax from time to time. We started CBD oil which did help her a bit. But the tremor and the severe anxiety is still there. My plan is to help her with detoxing using enema to support her digestive system a little bit. She taking supplements like Vitamic C, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Magnesium.

We now have an appointment with different physiatrist to change her medicine.

Also I will make an appointment to the dentist to remove her mercury fillings because I have a suspicion that this triggered her problem.

If you have any similar story I would love to hear some suggestions on how to handle or treat the problem. Thank you.

George

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.