Tremors and interal shaking

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I was wondering if anybody ever had internal tremors it feels like your insides are shaking and then other days I get the external tremors where if you try to move your leg your whole body flies forward and if I move my arms up my body flies forward again I was diagnosed with FND which is functional movement disorder but I feel like it’s something that has to do with my spine I don’t know if anybody’s ever had anything like this or if they got tested and it was what their spine or what could be causing it If anybody knows anything please let me know I’m really trying to find the correct diagnosis I’ve had this for almost a year now.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi, I had those internal tremors after I had a TDAP vaccine and experienced what was believed to be a mild case of GBS. I recovered completely over the next 2-5years. I had them again after another reaction following my first Covid vaccine where i ended up with small nerve fiber damage. i felt like it had to do with the attack on my nerves that had to regenerate. I was tested for everything the first time to rule out other problems. I don't think a lot is known about nerve issues and immune response. No one ever understood when I described internal tremors because they didn't see it. Have they suggested light PT or light massage?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.