Trendeton and Supprical

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

Has anyone had any experience with Trendeton or Supprical?

I am at my wits end now - suffered for 25 years. Had 1 arm pit removed. Suffer very badly in remaining arm pit, groin, thighs, pubic area and stomach. Now have a new flare up in a very private place and believe me it is soooooooooo painful!

Had a quick search online to see what was happening in the world of HS and these 2 sites popped up offering a cure.

Am I being totally naive and its all a big fat con to get my credit card details or could they really work?

I am so desperate for something to work that I am very close to paying the $80

Please post your thoughts

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear Vee

My heart breaks when I hear or read posts like yours. I have had HS for around 15 years and although I get the occasional flare up, compared to many of the horror stories I hear about, mine is nothing. I am so grateful for that and so very sorry for those people that suffer with this abomination of a disease.

I have to say that I would not believe for one instant any site that professes to sell a cure for hidradenitis suppurativa. There is no cure as yet. There is masses of speculation and all kinds of theories but very little real research - especially in this country.

I follow closely the French website which is much more organised than any UK group and has up to the minute news of research programmes and treatments.

There are also a couple of good yahoo news groups where you can chat with fellow sufferers and exchange experiences etc - just sign up for yahoo news groups and then search for HS - you should be able to find them.

I am tempted to say please don't waste your money.

From a purely personal point of view, I have somehow managed to get mine under control (very occasional flare up) by doing 3 things:

1. I gave up smoking

2. I take a zinc supplement every day

3. I no longer eat animal products (no meat and very very reduced dairy)

Who knows whether this is coincidental, psychological or what but all I know is that since doing all of the above 3, I have probably had 2 or 3 minor flares in 6 months - lumps that appear for a day or so only and don't get very big at all, then just disappear by themselves.

I am also taking pure liquid aloe vera juice every day for my skin and to promote external healing.

I firmly believe that diet and lifestyle can get this thing under control to a large degree - not a cure I know but just \"under control\" is good!

I now have to lose a few kgs (piled on since the smoking cessation) and I'm hoping that will have another small positive effect.

Love and blessings to all fellow sufferers

BeverleyF x

• Posted

Hello fellow sufferers: yu ar enot alone. I am bettign more peopel have this condition than is know because alot of people will not tell anyone they have it because of the shame that comes along with it. I once told someone who I thought was a good friend and although she was sympathetic she no longer would use my restroom as though she believe me to be contagious. I have suffered for approx 15 years and it has become progressively worse. The only reason I knew what it was is because my older sister had it too and she went through alot finding a doctor who knew what it was. (Dermatologist) It can be inherited, due to overweight & hormonal. Like psoriasis (which I also have...lucky me!) it is definately an internal condition that shows up externally due to something off in your system. (aka:immune system) The 1st one I had was on my thigh and I just thought it was a boil, then they began appearing coming up on my inner labia and now my outer labia. I was married for many years adn hide this condition from my husband but it is worse now and I have a new boyfriend. It is so embarrasing....I do not know how to tell him about this, he freaks when he gets 1 lil pimple on his facwe so imagien his fright when I tell him I have open boils on my private area. He will not want to to tuch me or if he does he will feel sorry for me and I do not want his pity. I no longer feel sexy. We just got back from vacation and I had to pretend I was on my period so he would not want to have intercourse. I felt horrible the entire time, since it effects the sweat gland, heat makes it worse and it was hot and I was hurting. I know he thought I had the stomach flu because everytime I went to the bathroom I was in there a long time cleansing myself & crying. We currently live in different states but I will soon be moving to live with him and then I will no longer be able to hide. I am terrified. I must find something to help my condition before I make the move. I have decided to try the \"Supprical\" because I do believe in \"NATURAL\" ingredients & healing over any synthetic prescription medication. Prescription meds have so many side effects that often cause the need for more meds. I got psoriasis from taking too many antiobiotics & steriods when I had an upper respirartory infection that the medical docs gave me. (no one informed me this woudl be a life-long side effect...how nice of them!)Listen up folks, they are in it for the money, very few actually care about our real overall health. I have done much research and the \"Supprical\" has a money back guarantee. So do \"Trendeton\" & \"Spranofax\" but after reading up on them all I decided to go with the \"Supprical\" It has the most success rate and is said to work faster than the others. I am also going to try and lose weight because I believe this will help and so will eating better and being more aware of what I put into my body...I will keep you posted...please pray for me...I will pray for you all too! smile
  • Posted

Hello hs sufferer,

I am wondering if you have had any success with Supprical? Did it actually work the way they claim on their website?

Thanks, : )

• Posted

i found this

it tells that the ingrediants in both remedies are not so safe

esp cinnabar which is mercury

gordons-herbal-research-center-scam.

i was really hoping it would work too

signed desperate for a cure

[quote:3e4a683afe=\"Vee \"]Hi

Has anyone had any experience with Trendeton or Supprical?

I am at my wits end now - suffered for 25 years. Had 1 arm pit removed. Suffer very badly in remaining arm pit, groin, thighs, pubic area and stomach. Now have a new flare up in a very private place and believe me it is soooooooooo painful!

Had a quick search online to see what was happening in the world of HS and these 2 sites popped up offering a cure.

Am I being totally naive and its all a big fat con to get my credit card details or could they really work?

I am so desperate for something to work that I am very close to paying the $80

Please post your thoughts

Thanks[/quote:3e4a683afe]

• Posted

If you are interested in suppurical, check out this site and make up your own mind. ************

[color=orange:2e8a5d6df4]

(Sorry but Patient Admin have removed either a telephone number, an email address, and or web address, from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on this forum.

If you wish to communicate directly with people, you should register, for free, with the forum (click Register in the menu list below the green banner above). You and other registered members will then be able to communicate with each other via Private Messaging (PM) or e-mail.)[/color:2e8a5d6df4]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.