Tribunal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

Not been on for a while ascive been quite poorly.

Received letter from courts saying DWP had asked for more time to get their case together and they gave them u til June 21st. On Thursday received paper work all 279 pages of documents. As I cannot consentrate long enough to remember what I've read. My partner has done so. Along with my mum who receivedthe same as she's my representative. So just waiting now for a date for the hearing. I'll have more evidence before then as I have been assigned a neurologicalphysiothrapist who will be coming to my home to work with me. My MS nurse has arranged for my consultant to put me on disease modifying medication. And is see my neurologist consultant thus Friday for results if the lumber puncture. So will ask him to give me all the evidence for tribunal hearing. I will keep you informed ofhow things go.

Mark

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.