Tribunal /dwp

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well it has been four weeks since I won my tribunal for PIP was awarded standard care and Enhanced morbidity by the tribunal but still no word from DWP apart from a phone call ask in me if my details are still the same over three weeks ago do you think I should phone to see what's going on or should I just wait any replies welcome

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am the same it takes anything upto 6 weeks so you just have to till the 6 weeks are up just like me as mines has to be back dated to September 2015
    • Posted

Hi bernadette4 and cuzsa. Can I just say congrats. I won my appeal too. Thanks for putting some info up bernadette4. I now know to wait 6 weeks before contacting dwp. 😊P
  • Posted

Hi all, I went for my pip assessment today and was told that I will hear in 4 to 6 the decision. I'm not feeling at all confident having heard how difficult it is to actually be awarded pip. Could I ask you what your tribunals were like if I need to go down that route. I found today's assessment humiliating enough and don't know if I could face more! Deb
    • Posted

Hiya sweet. I have to say it doesn't matter where you look there isn't alot of success storys out there. I was shocked when I got a copy of report. I did have my appeal last week and it was a good outcome. All I would say is try not to get stressed over it. And if it doesn't go in your favour please do not phone dwp and ask for MR send a letter in stating what you disagree with and ask for a MR. If that isn't a success then take it to appeal. contact ur local CAB they helped me and i'm glad I did. X
    • Posted

I was very nervous but once in room the judge explained how it would proceed who was on panel. They made me feel like a person unlike when I went for assessment.

They go over points you have questioned. You can ask to be told on the day which I did as I couldn't bare to wait anylonger. Take someone with you. Send more evidence if you can. Lets hope you dont have to go down that road. Good luck sweet P

• Posted

You still got away to go before you get to tribunal have you add your MR yet even though the outcome will be still the same The tribunal is independent of the DWP and they look at your case from scratch what you need to do now is gather as much evidence as possible to show that you fit in to the criteria that you are axing for all the best you just have to keep on fighting for what you deserve
    • Posted

I'm in a similar situation as you have you heard anything back from pip yet

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.