Tribunal from 12 months ago

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all 

I wonder if anybody could help me I failed a wca in December 2016 

I had a health care worker tell lies and failed me for my mental health 

A month later I smashed my ankle up really badly and was told if I sent proof in that my mental health had got worst they would give me it and my job coach actually sent me the email saying they knew I was in a bad place mentally I did my mandatory form but was just out of hospital high on all sorts of crazy pain killers and said I disagreed with all of the assesment and sent dr letter to say about my mental health being bad 

They failed me and I did my tribunal appeal with citizens advice and got a grant from my council for help from my local law centre on the 20th of May the judge looked at my paper worked and agreed to go to appeal 

I was told by the law centre my appeal would be in December 2017.

I rang the appeals people today and was told as my case is not straight forward it’s gone back to the judge to see which avenue to take .

I am a bit confused it may be because I had an assesment with a dr in July for my ankle and mental health as opposed to a health care worker the dr passed me with high score as she said I have extreme circumstances with my mental health.

Has anybody else have or know of anybody who has had there paper work sent back to judge a second time just as your appeal date should be.

Sorry for the size of this comment any advice or experience from anybody would be very gratefully received tia

Regards 

Bridgey675

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi.  Can only guess as to what may be happening. But it looks to me as if the DWP may be arguing the out of hours time scale for a MR & appealing. They may want to go down the line of another assessment. ( just a guess) Good luck.

• Posted

Hi I hope this is not the case

All the relevant mandatory and then the tribunal forms were all done in time like I say it was 20th of May that I had the letter from the court.

Thanks for taking the time to comment 

• Posted

HI I'm confused by your post. You said you failed your assessment in December 2016 and then had another assessment in July. Have you actually been to a Tribunal yet for this appeal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.