Tribunal Hearing PIP

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I received a call from. HMCTS today. They have a cancellation for 26th July and asked if I would like this. I obviously said yes please. So hopefully this will be sorted out on that day.

I must thank my mum for helping me throughout this stressful time. She has filled out all my forms done all paperwork required. Made phone calls etc all in regards to this claim. She has for the last 5 years been my personal taxi to all appointments wherever they have been. Taken me to Leeds for all Surgery required and for follow up appointments. Now doing the very same since my diagnosis with MS. She will be with me at the hearing as she is my Representative. Without her I would nit be doing this.

So for everyone who has someone special whibwill out themselves out, to try and get you what your entitled to. Snap their hand off. As they could be the difference between you getting your correct benefits or being let down by the assessor who did your assessment.

I will let everyone know the outcome of the hearing.

Mark

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Who will put themselves out. That should have been.
  • Posted

Hello Mark,

your mum sounds one in a million bless her.

I hope it all goes well for you, come back and let us know x

• Posted

Hi Sukes

I've been a real pain some days. I snap at her. Tell her she's interfering. Bite her head off. My partner pulls me up regularly about this. But mum says I'm her son she loves me and will do whatever it takes to get me what I deserve. I do apologise to her. And I know if it wasn't for her this tribunal wouldn't be happening.

I will let you know how it goes. Thank you

Mark

• Posted

Hi Mark,

we always seem to snap at those close to us and a mum will always try to protect their offsprings.  In my case it's my daughter who nags me lol

• Posted

Hi Sukes

Always the ones we love eh. XxX

Mark

• Posted

Hi Mark,

Fingers crossed that everything goes well for you. I had my tribuneral last week and they were lovely to me and listened to everything I said without rushing me.

Good luck for the 26th.

• Posted

Thank you so much Damara. As I forget things due To short-term memory loss. My mum us my Representative. So hope everything goes well. Im glad everything went well for you.

Mark

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.