Tribunal tommorow!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Well peeps ,it's tommorow!i feel ill....nervous,scared,just wish it was over....will tell you all about it and any help I can give you after my torture in the morning....x

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Good Luck and stay positive !! wink xx
  • Posted

Hi Milly

hope it all goes well today for you, will be thinking of you

• Posted

Update folks,after sitting,standing,wandering,rocking,stressing,my tribunal was adjourned .......because judge over ran with first case!!! I'm filming mad.so I still have to go through so much more stress,,,,I was ill this morning,tummy,pains,sweats.heat.and nerves......to do it all over again...but they have no idea when......
    • Posted

Oh Milly, that's so bad. These people seem to have no idea what we go through! You just would think they are professionals. 

Gentle hugs

I hope you don't have to wait too long for it to come round

• Posted

Oh no.....it's so frustrating when things like this happen.  Try not to worry about it too much for now as this will only make you feel worse.  Take one day at a time and stay positive.

Sending gentle hugs wink xx

• Posted

Hi Milly19 so sorry to hear your tribunal was adjourned, thats all you needed, with the stress anxiety it causes. Hope they reschedule it soon for you take care gentle hug
  • Posted

Good Luck  Milly   I have that to go through  with in the next few weeks.

Jocelyne Cambridge

• Posted

Hi all,sorry for the long time getting back to yo all.....Weel I had tribunal and despite them having so much information and evidence in front of them after one hour 10 mins of being grilled to within an inch of my life and back again,they couldn't make a decision so was told to go home! It was they most traumatic thing I've ever been through in my life,my whole life torn apart by 3 people....well two days later and I gets a letter telling me I'd won!!!., but it's not all singing and dancing peeps,they have failed to even cover one part of my claim and therefore I'm only eligible for standard rate care and mobility,( was previously on high rate care &mobility)At least I'm getting a bit of mobility but I have asked for the reasons for thier decisions....as I said no comments nor response to part of my claim,it took 13 weeks to sort any back dated money,but well at least I'm getting something,for me it's never been about the money at all,it's been about the shocking ATOS assessors,the way they treat us,the lies they tell.fabricate all sorts.....I will take this to the next tier appeal as I strongly feel we are not being listened to...Keep going all if your in my position......we need to FIGHT THIS TOGETHER,,lets feel human.....x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.