Tribuneral waiting for the letter

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I had my tribuneral on the 17 th July and I got it back I have cystic fibrosis I lost my DLA in September so I'm just waiting for the official letter now to confirm it 😀

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Great news, well done. DWP could take 6 weeks or more to back date you your money though, i'm afraid. They don't exactly rush theirself when someone has won a Tribunal.

• Posted

Hi I won my appeal for esa on the 29th June and got my backdated money the following week want expecting it that quick but checked my bank and it was in hope u dnt wait 2 long and well done x
  • Posted

Well done Melanie, I'm so pleased for you, just a pity you had to have all the stress that went with it.  x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.