Tried on clothes

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went on my scales last week, first time for weeks, still not lost any more weight sad . I'm putting off going on them this week. I went into town today and looked at the clothes in the sale section in Newlook. I tried a size 14 skirt that had a zip and wasn't elasticated It fitted :D :D It wasn't the length I wanted but I was soooo tempted to buy it just so I'd got a size 14 skirt lol!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Really pleased you're seeing the benefits! Don't be disheartened about the actual weight, I'm sure it will start moving down again soon.

I'm really looking forward to when I can do a 'free shop' in the box on my wardrobe that has all the size 16's I'm wanting to get back in to!!! If I'm good enough for long enough I might even get to the box of size 12's deep in my mum's loft!!!

Stay with it, happy shopping!

xx

• Posted

Oooh I love it when that happens, I remember going into New Look about 18 months ago to get a new pair of jeans, picked up 18s as they were my usual size and they were too big, got the 16s and they were perfect fit, not too snug smile Its a great feeling to be in a smaller size especially if you're not expecting it! Well done smile
  • Posted

Thanks

Don't know if I'll lose any more as my nurse said she thinks that I may have reached the weight I'm gonna be she told me to only take two tablets a day so she's trying to wean me off them. I sooo wanted to lose at least another stone sad (Technically I'm 1 stone 10 pounds over weight for my age). I think I don't look bad in a mirror but still hate photographs We had one taken with the children we've got next year - Can't believe I still look BIG!!! Dead disappointed sad

• Posted

Oh don't be sad :cry:

I don't know your history but you've clearly done so well.

Don't give up, the pills aren't the only way to lose weight, maybe if you've been on them for a while you need to find somthing else to change that can get you to where you want to be

xx

• Posted

Thanks for your comments :D Don't know what though :roll: I haven't got the time or the energy to do anything else

Good Luck for your weigh in guess that's tomorrow :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.