Tried this remedy for HS and seeing shocking results (GOOD)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well don't know if anybody has tried this before. I was told by a friend who also tried this remedy and it worked magic wonders for him in healing wounds and staying really healthy overall. He doesn't have HS but he told me about this natural remedy that heals wounds and boosts the immune system and slows down cancer cells and much more.

Now I have tried cutting nightshades before (all of them) and they never worked for me. Also tried other diets such as gluten free/dairy free and nothing worked for me.

And I'm not saying the above doesn't work on others but it never worked for me personally.

So a little about me, I have had so much pain in both underarms due to open wounds not healing well, and recurring lumps on both arms. Last week it got to a point something had to be done about this till at least (before I could have surgery). I never took any medications for this disease recently, the last time I took anti biotics was in 2010 and after that I lived with the pain (the only good thing I gained from disease is a high pain tolerance threshold) I am really used to the pain now without the help of pain killers.

The natural remedy: 1-2 cloves of raw garlic crushed into tablet form made easy to swallow. Now drink this with 1 pint of water 1st thing in the morning (during fasted state). And after that, boil water in the pot (measuring a pint) and add 1 teaspoon of pure turmeric powder and a medium piece of ginger. Let this all boil for about 10-20 minutes and consume this RIGHT after swallowing raw garlic with water.

Do this every day non stop (for the rest of your life if you have to, as it'll increase your lifespan wink)

I tried this for a week, and let me tell you, my BOTH arms have magically healed, the remaining lump on my right arm burst itself and it started healing itself. And the wound under my left arm started to heal right away alongside. The pain is going too and I am healing up well with this. I wish I knew the combination of this remedy before.

Now I know many people have tried turmeric, garlic themselves. But the remedy above is POWERFUL when combined together and done 1st thing in the morning on a fasted state.

This worked really well for me and it's only been a week, and from the results, (I am sticking with this for the rest of my life).

Worst case scenario, if this doesn't work for HS. You will feel healthy overall, with a boosted immune system, great overall health, and healing other wounds. So people, my advice is: stick to this (even if this doesn't work for you for HS)

Enjoy

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

PS The lump under my right arm and the open wound under my left arm had been there for over 3 months by the way and are now vanishing thanks to the above remedy smile
  • Posted

Hi I am glad you have found something which works for you.  However I will say that's it's best to get ab's for infection control as this should deal with it before it gets to the stage of bursting.  When you let the lumps continue without ab's you risk further damage to your skin and more scarring,  and multiple infections.  x
    • Posted

Cheers!

I seem to be doing fine without anti biotics, for me they never worked at all even with the infection.

The above remedy is not only for healing wounds but also getting rid of infection, this is doing magic wonders for me and for the people who haven't tried the above to do so. If it doesn't work for HS the person would still get other benefits, heart health, brain health etc. But it seems to be working for me for HS so I'm sure it would at least work on some people. And as for scarring I'm not really concerned since there are already scars present, I'll be having scar revision surgery too in the future.

• Posted

Hi, that sounds awesome. Do you actually boil the tumeric and ginger - surely that would destroy the healing properties? Thanks
    • Posted

Yes you boil them together and no how can it destroy the properties if you are drinking the boiled water?

The healing properties are "inside" that water. btw I am still seeing further improvements with this, been another 3 days for me trying this.

• Posted

And that bloody stabbing feeling I used to get under my left arm due to the open wound is now fading away too. It's been a while since I could fully stretch my arms above without pain, and now it doesn't hurt as much. :D
  • Posted

I have HS and never find anything to help me to keep it under control, I am going to try this remedy out and see if it helps
  • Posted

When you say a medium piece of ginger, how much is that? Like an inch or 1.5 inches? Please help would really like to try this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.