trigeminal neuralgia

Posted , 3 users are following.

i  have  struggling   for  triminal  neuralgia   for  7  months  i  even  to  stanford  ca  i  went  to  see  for  my  ears  i  thought  i  had  mennire  diease  to  much  fluid  in the  ears   sanford  did  a  2hrs  testing  i  did  not  have  that   then  i  went  to  stanford  ca  again  to  see  a  neurogist  they  said  i  had  a  hynetc  headaches  i  told them  these  are  not  headacheaches  i  been  in  out  hospitals  they  keep  telling  me   they  are   headachces    they  are  not     this  what  happen   to  me   it  goes  both  in  my  ears   then  i  get   the  volts  of  electricy   in   front   of  my  heads   7  days  week  finally  i  found  neurlogist   dr.  augliar   that  i  have   tn,  the  insurnace  denied  the  eeg  that  have  in  my  death  bed  before  they  will  help  i  am  not  living  normal  live   if  i  do  get  injections   soon  i  could  ms  or  stroke   so  unfair   medication  working  anymore  i  am  takking  vitamins  aspirin  vitamin  b c magnesium carbpzine  not  helping   i  wish  could  find  neo  surgeon   where  do  not  have  to  paid   getting  so  depress 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Genny

I've only just seen your post, I already replied to your response on my post lol.

Oh dear you are having problems. I really sympathise with you. 

What medication are you on? 

I would go back and see your Dr as I'm sure he will refer you to have an MRI scan. Get him to chase up your insurance company and he can stress how important it is to have this done. Better still see if you can change to a different insurance company. 

I don't know how these things work for where you live as I live in the UK and we don't have this problem.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Gloriana

• Posted

you  are  very  lucky   you   know   doctors   here   do  not  want  to  waste  their   time    with  insurance   the  doctors  give  up  i  am  taking   the   agrenor   it  aspirin   81  mg   of  apirin  vitamins   b  and  d  carbpzine   200mg   i  took   the  gabapentin   300  mg   send  to  the  hospital   for  4  days   it   the  volts  worse  i  was  going  to  die  i  want  injections   i  want  to  see  neo  surgeon  i   will  be  happy   for   4yrs   of  not  having  pain   i am  so  depresscry
  • Posted

Hi Genny,

Mine started the same way and I also found that some meds work better than others so ask your Doctor for different meds and higher dosage.

• Posted

i  have   gotten  different  medications  nothing  works  i  need  injections  the  insurnace   is  bad  here   they  do help not  with  anythingcry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.