Trigger finger question

Posted , 1 user is following.

Are we more prone to trigger finger if we've had others. years ago I had the middle finger on my right hand repaired. then a year ago I had both of my thumbs fixed. now my ring finger on my right hand is affected and I believe that the index finger on the same hand is beginning as well. I have terrible swelling in my fingers when I wake up in the morning too and I believe this is contributing to my problem. I am being treated for RA and I know that I have osteoarthritis in my thumbs as well. I'm just getting so frustrated because it seems my hands are getting worse everyday.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.