Triggers.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't seem to have any triggers. I had middle stomach ache yesterday and then i felt really tired, nausea and a right sided headache. I woke up early this morning feeling sick and my right sided upper back ache is worse. I don't know what's going on. It doesn't feel like gerd to me. Endoscopy in over 2 weeks so we will see.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dianne I am sorry to read how you are feeling and at least when you have had the endoscopy you will be nearer to finding out what the problem is. Ted
  • Posted

Hi Dianne:  I know how you feel.  Sometimes the treatment we use for digestive issues have side effects.  Are you taking any acid blockers?
  • Posted

Yes i tried lansorazapole for a month and then he changed them to pantoprazole and gaviscon which i have been taking for a month. But i had these symptoms before i started taking them.
  • Posted

No not really, more regular but i had been eating healthy with lots of fruit and veg and protein for 18 months.
  • Posted

Until you get your medical report you can try this.  First thing in the morning eat a bowl of good quality organic plain yougurt with active probiotics.  Then after that, drink 16 oz of warm water and wait at least 30 minutes before eating anything else.  When you get a headache eat two pieces of toast that have been toasted until they are black, like charcoal.  Put some olive oil on them and then drink some very strong regular tea.  This helps to reduce toxins.  You may be helped to add a good probiotic capsule that is enteric coated to rebuild your intestinal bacteria.  Let me know if you are benefited by trying this.  John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.