Triumph at the ARC

Posted , 11 users are following.

Just been informed that Hubby has been given script for Campral. A small victory won with the advice of Joannac3foundation and our determination not to give in.Thank you all on here. ARC's and the way they operate has been a eye opener for me x keep fighting everyone!

PS next hurdle getting Nalf/ Nalt on script x hahaha

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi lovey, I am so, so glad for you both...

It will make a huge difference for him...tell him never to lose hope, he will get there, and get his life back, and of course your lives together...a big warm hugs for you both, I know the horror of addiction, I was sectioned four times, nearly died quite a few times...I am well now, I have been for many years we all have our lives back send your partner, big warm huge, and much love for a new future for you both....

You are amazing supporting him, as my family did me...

You by standing by him is like having a GAURDIAN angel and a wonderful arm to lean on...you cannot imagine the huge, huge amount of comfort it brings,,...much support, respect and heartfelt affection to you both....take care....dee xxxxx

• Posted

Thank you Deidre from the bottom of my heart. I don't feel like a gaurdian angel, sometimes I am a pain in the bum but I WONT give up on him. When he feels worthless I fight. Can't give up. May you continue to have peace 💛💙💜💚

• Posted

Well done! I lost my Mum in 1975, I was just over 18,& then lost my Dad 30 years ago also to drink! We are dead forever.This has caused me to suffer from anxiety since childhood.Regards Amanda

• Posted

So sorry for your loss. They say that time heals, the pain may lose it's sharpness, but it never really heals. Yes, my Dad died of alcholism. Maybe that's why I fight so hard now for my Husband. We give strength to each other. I do hope that people with addictions will be better understood and treated with more compassion in the near future. I live in hope x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.