Trochanter Belt

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone used a Trochanter Belt sometimes called a sacro iliiac beltthat sits lower than most other belts more round the hips.  I would welcome anyones experience

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I own one I call it a SI belt but same thing. I am quite heavy so I had to have one custom made but the company I purchased it from. And their customer service was quite good. Unfortunately what I found was that it is very uncomfortable to wear. But I think the reason I find it so uncomfortable is because I'm so heavy. It does work though as long as you're wearing it. It won't be perfect particularly if you have other problems with your back but if you have a lot of SI joint issues it will help alot. Let me know if you want to know the name of the company I used. They sell this item in all different countries.

• Posted

I had one when I was pregnant with my third child. It was fantastic. My only issue was it having three straps which took ages to get to the loo!!
    • Posted

Why in the world did you not wear it under your clothes so you didn't have to take it off?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.