Trouble diagnosing chest pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

ten months ago i experienced a sharp/pinching substernal pain just left of the midline when i inhaled just before bed. when i awoke the next morning i was in a mental fog and slightly dizzy, feeling disconnected from the reality i've known my whole life. the chest pain persisted and early on after the onset i started experiencing tachycardia and palpitations. i went to the hospital two weeks after the pain started, i had normal blood work, xrays, ekg, stress test, and a normal CT scan of chest; nothing showing anything in the spot where the pain is. as time went on i started feeling extremely fatigued, almost as if i have tranquilizer coursing through me. my sleep cycle is out of wack and sometimes i wake up and the walls look like there breathing like i'm on hallucinogens, i also started feeling disconnected from reality, having a personality change, and trouble articulating my thoughts. about 1 month after the chest pain started, i started getting bizarre headaches that ranged from constricting head pain to shooting pains in my head. i recently had an MRI in my head and it came back normal. a month or so after chest pain i also started having minor muscle spasm all over my body throughout the day from an eyelid to a random spot on my arm. as for the chest pain, it has hurt in the same spot for the past 10 months. it hurts 80% of the time when i inhale, but 20% i dont feel it. it sometimes aches in the same spot that it hurts on inhalation, furthermore i have been having arrhythmias when i breath deep and hold. lastly, when im laying down at night on my back i feel some type of winding sensation when i am close to the end of inhalation. i had an ablation surgery 4 months before all this started. i have been in a brain fog for 10 months and have had something going on in my chest for just as long. please help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.