Trouble going

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all am 36 male, am really struggling to go toilet for months now! I suffer with anxiety disorder but otherwise am quite active person.

I can go toilet but I have to sit there and strain like mad before I can pass just a little bit. My stool is flat thin and wavy looking. I’ve upped my fibre intake and take laxatives but still trouble. Had blood test last week and came back fine and now waiting on stool test results which I had done last year which showed high inflammation but doctor said it was ibs but I since been reading up that ibs doesn’t cause inflammation and listed a load of stuff am scared of. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I found mini enema I called the couple said it's safe I need someone to insert it for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.