Trouble on site

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi 

Past several months I am not receiving responses . I have tried posting few times and it never came through . 

Already have had to open new account and start over . 

I have checked my settings on here and all looks good .

Anyone else have issues ? Will this even be posted !

Debbie

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Yes it has been posted
    • Posted

thanks for replying! But the only way I knew anyone replied was to sign back in see. The replies used to always just come to your email. Is this the same for you ?
  • Posted

Yep, you’re getting responses, maybe no one had answers to the previous postings?

• Posted

Thank You for replying. I used to also get the responses sent to my email. Is this the same for you ?
  • Posted

Debbie I just saw your message it came through ok.. what did you want to post 
    • Posted

Thank You for your reply Susan. It used to be that you would get the responses sent to your email. The only way I knew anyone responded was to sign back in and look? Just very time consuming to keep doing that. Is this same for you ?
  • Posted

Hi Deb..are you Ok?? Coming through clear
    • Posted

Thank you Linda for your reply I am ok but just frustrated with the site. It used to be that all replies went to your email. Now the only way to follow a discussion is to keep going back in and logging in. That is very time consuming. So if I post something I don't know if anyone responds unless I keep going back in. Is this same for you ?

Just feel as though I am missing a lot of discussions and good replies that I would like to be reading. its all so helpful.

• Posted

I'm getting emails....but I understand your frustration.....How Are you doing after your TKR? We're similar length of time post op aren't we?? I was done on 30th Jan ....

• Posted

Hi I’ve just seen your post.Never had any issues.
    • Posted

thank you for replying Pat. Are you getting all he responses to your email? I have to keep logging in to see them which is very time consuming and certainly hard to keep track of discussions. Feel I am missing a lot of good discussions that would be helpful.
  • Posted

Hi Debbie

Yes I had a similar problem a few months ago but when I looked into it the email notifications were going straight to my Junk Box. Once I transferred the latest ones they are now going into my in box again. Check your Junk settings with your email provider and put the site on your safe address list. 

Good luck x

• Posted

Hi Jay

Thanks for your reply !

Nothing going to spam or junk . 

Just can’t figure this out . So you are getting all responses to your email from discussions without logging back into the discussions ?

Debbie 

• Posted

Hi Debbie

Yes all coming through to my inbox now and don’t have to login again. What a nuisance for you having to go the long way round. 

I’m sorry but I’m not any good at troubleshooting with computers so I don’t know what to suggest you do. 

Just wish you luck in getting it sorted. 

Regards J x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.