Trouble putting in drops

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello hope someone can help me quickly. I have been taking Azopt eye drops for several year with no trouble. I have just been changed to Lantanoprost single you applications without preservative. I am having trouble putting them in. The are quite hard to press to get the drop out and my fingers are not that strong these days. Last night I think I managed it but tonight O had to open another phial as I completely missed my eye I think I eventually got in in but it kept going on my hand. I obviously cant keep wasting them any ideas anyone don't see the doctor in clinic for 6 weeks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There are several eye drop assistance devices available. Try Autodrop or Autosqueeze, from Amazon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.