Trouble with walking feeling like I'm going to fall while walking

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone have this feeling like they're going to fall when walking? I've always been in really good physical shape and work out and play tennis and ever since I was diagnosed with hydrops I get this feeling that comes and goes like a can't walk. My feet feel weird and it's hard to explain. I have vertigo issues but not whirling around, kind of a slow spinning sometimes but most of the time feeling off balance. The new sensation that I'm going to fall is the worst feeling.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This is all new to me. I started feeling dizzy only yesterday. This morning I felt dizzy, was close to my bed. So I immediately sat back down. And felt fine. This afternoon, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I just had got up from a laying position. The next thing I knew was that I was laying on the kitchen floor. I thank God I am not seriously hurt, just sore. Now, I only walked 8 feet, so my advice is this is a serious condition. I don't care what anybody says.If you can find yourself on the kitchen floor and not know what happened. That's a serious situation. Please respond

• Posted

I’m 84 and had a fracture vertebrae fix 4 month ago and sometimes I feel like I’m going to fall backwards or forward 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.