Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi ladies, I've been on Esmya for 3 months but my new NHS Trust won't give me a further supply as they don't fund it. I have had a good amount of shrinkage on my main fibroid from around 10 to 5 cm and my doc says they will schedule me for a removal (myomectomy ). My main fibroid sits inside my womb - pressing against my bladder. May have been responsible for a miscarriage -but cannot be certain.
I just can't decide if I should try for a baby now given that it is much smaller or have the myo first and have all that healing time to go through plus the risk of possible scar tissue. I'm 33 by the way.
Any help appreciated.
1 like, 11 replies