Trying out something new for bv

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi so I wrote here not too long ago about my story. I have been taking vitamin d3 5000 iu everyday and just today I started to take a mega vitamin with b complex included, zinc, etc. I also had been drinking kefir for 3 days straight or so.

I searched around the internet because the longer this goes on, the more impatient I become, just cause I'm so eager to know if what I'm trying is going to be the winner to solve all of this. While searching, I read about kefir douching.

I am against douching since it has only made the area more irritated I think, but this is harmless in my opinion.

It's not really a douche really, all you need is a syringe, some kefir (make sure it's just kefir, no additives and try to go for the more organic kind) and that's pretty much it!! I read that you can keep it in with a tampon but I am against them so I am going to try to find some other way.

I just started and I'm going to be doing it for 7 days, twice a day. I will report my progress back here for anyone who is interested!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You shouldn't reallynput anything there I believe the reason those woman who Carnt get rid of BV, is because they have tried all these products and its repelling and coming back worse ,

Soon as I got my first sign of bv I went gp was prescribed merronidazole took them like requested and threw away all knockers and started to wear cotton only since them im have been bv it's been months I have had sexual it decides with out protection and many periods and its still never re shown my bv was really bad to for 7 months o put of going drs and lived with it the smell was foul I could not believ that could happen

• Posted

Hi thanks for your response. Yes this will be my last trial probably of putting something up there if this doesn't work. I still have 6 more days to go so I will see how it goes. If it doesn't I will go the gyno for some antibiotics again probably. Did you take any probiotics with the antibiotics??

• Posted

Nope just those tablets every time I ate a meal and I never forgot I took them like clock work think that's why they worked xx

• Posted

No just the once I suffered with something I thought was a STI but when I came on hear the forums made me realise it was BV so soons I found out it could be that I went straight the Dr ??an got merronidazole ?an it went away I think what took me so long to go drs was the fact I fort it was ??an STI and I didn't want swabs done why I stunk that bad so when I went the drs I just said I think I have bv, ??an ?they treated me for it with out doing tests , then it went away xxxx

• Posted

Hey how did the kefir treatment go? did it help your symptoms? I was doing a similar one inserting yogurt, I did that for almost two weeks and i thought it was helping, but after my period it came right back...
    • Posted

Hey the kefir treatment at first helped a lot but then it started not to do much towards the end, so I stopped. I then started using this cream travocort and I was eating garlic still and right before my period everything seemed to be good and then I got sick and I got my period and I went traveling on a long flight so it came right back I think. Right now I'm trying to find some other methods but I'm running out of things haha. When I get back from my trip I think I'm going to get tested again to see if I have anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.