trying to cold turkey 2 days immovane 10 year mwthadone 2 year

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been on atleast 5 immovane to8 ev day for 7 year i am also on methadone 48 ml ans dabble in herion ev otherday but second day into cold turkey then come off methadone but dont no wether i could stop meth to dangerous doc says drugs youlove them but the upper doesnt outweigh the cold turkey lol achin typin feel 2 normal ha lifes a bitch any 1 in same situation i can share this mental torture and pain with ha lol you have to laugh or you will top yourself

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Please don't go cold turkey with the methadone. You need medical help to do this.

There is an organisation called U.N

I.T Y and Lifeline.

You can also ring Samaritans free on

116123 you dont have to be suicidal to ring,

they are open 24hrs a day

Stay strong, keep in touch xx

• Posted

achin  more every minute but  this time next week ill b ok tried before got to4 days that was with having methadone still wish id kept goin that was about 2 month ago 10 immovane and herion on off evday plus few nit ol its a lot lol just realised 

• Posted

it seems easier cold turkieng rather than reduce x

• Posted

John I was on zopsclone for 13 years 70 pills a week , after using coke for 6 years , im 7 weeks off zops the 1st 2 weeks awful had a melt down , as gp to refer you to local drug and alcohol centre they are so supportive , you don't have to do it by yourself xx believe

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.